Crinkle Cookies


I saw this recipe a few weeks ago on NieNie's recipe blog. They looked so YUMMY. I saved the recipe and went about my day. Then Angie posted it on her recipe blog and I said, "Alright, I am going to make these NOW!" So I did, and I am so glad! They are soooo yummy. They are rich and gooey and delicious. Thank you Stephanie for posting it...you are beautiful!

Ingredients
2 cups Sugar
3/4 cup Vegetable Oil
3/4 cup Hershey's Cocoa Powder
4 Eggs
2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
2 1/3 cups All-Purpose Flour
2 teaspoons Baking Powder
1/2 teaspoon Salt
Powdered Sugar

Directions
In a large mixing bowl, combine the sugar and oil. Add the cocoa and blend well. Beat in the eggs and vanilla. Scrape the bowl.

Combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Add to the cocoa mixture blending well. Scrap bowl again.

Cover and chill at least 6 hours.

Heat the oven to 350.

Shape dough into 1 inch balls. Roll in powdered sugar. Place 2 inches apart on a parchment covered cookie sheet. Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until done.

Remove from the cookie sheet and cool on wire rack. Makes 4 dozen.

1 comment:

Nate and Chelsea Peck said...

These are SO good! definetly worth the 6 hour wait haha. Normally I don't like cookies after several hours after they have been baked, but these are good the 2nd and 3rd day!

 
Designed By Special Made Designs©2009-2010 All rights reserved.